Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> on 2008/03/09 11:12:17 UTC

vote results

Can we please make sure to tally a vote and send through a new mail
with [RESULT] and [VOTE] in the subject. I know we usually do - but
it also has been forgotten. The recent vote for commons-parent 9
would be good to be tallied. Nial, will you? I've counted +1s from

Ben Speakmon
Jochen Wiedmann
Luc Maisonobe
Jörg Schaible
James Carman
Nial Pemberton
Paul Benedict

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: vote results

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 09.03.2008, at 11:20, Niall Pemberton wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>> Can we please make sure to tally a vote and send through a new mail
>>  with [RESULT] and [VOTE] in the subject. I know we usually do - but
>>  it also has been forgotten. The recent vote for commons-parent 9
>>  would be good to be tallied. Nial, will you? I've counted +1s from
>
> It hasn't been forgotten - the 72hrs was only just finished this
> morning and I was just about to do it

Cool ...but that's also not the one I meant that was forgotten :)

But doesn't matter - just wanted to send through a reminder for
future votes.

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: vote results

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Can we please make sure to tally a vote and send through a new mail
>  with [RESULT] and [VOTE] in the subject. I know we usually do - but
>  it also has been forgotten. The recent vote for commons-parent 9
>  would be good to be tallied. Nial, will you? I've counted +1s from

It hasn't been forgotten - the 72hrs was only just finished this
morning and I was just about to do it

Niall