Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/05/29 11:15:00 UTC

Removing commons.json guidance

Hey Karl,

I see you created a few JIRAs on removing commons.json I followed the effort about from rather far away.
Would it be possible to indicate some wiki or doc on what are the guidelines following that change?

Nicolas

Re: Removing commons.json guidance

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Karl,

Thanks for this! (Thought I needed to do the work :-) )

Nicolas

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

--