Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/27 14:10:49 UTC

Access UDDI regestry

Hi all

Can anyone show me how i access a UDDI registery using java

I then need to pass a web service name to get access to the wsdl and its
methods

Or point me to any examples

Many thankd for any help

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

Re: Access UDDI regestry

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
UDDI is a web service. It exposes its interface through WSDL. You can
retrieve the WSDL and use Axis to generate a client interface just as
you would with any other web service.

You can also use one of many UDDI client API libraries, such as
UDDI4J. See http://sourceforge.net/projects/uddi4j.

Anne