Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Preeti Bhat <pr...@shoregrp.com> on 2017/04/21 04:28:21 UTC

Data Changes Logging

Hi All,

We got a peculiar requirement from client, not sure whether the SOLR supports it or not. We would like to have alerts in place if we have the changes on the particular column for more than specific threshold on said day.
For example: Say, we have column say "Name" on which we have say around 30% changes we would like an alert. I am not sure whether we have some logging mechanism to get this done. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please notify the sender and it-support@shoregrp.com immediately, and destroy this communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication is strictly forbidden. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: Data Changes Logging

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
Do a range search on that field with the desired date range. Request rows=0. Compare the numFound to the total docs.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Data Changes Logging