Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Jorge Anselmo <an...@nautec.com.br> on 2004/12/02 18:14:58 UTC

two server on a different ports

Hi everyboad, I would like to know if somebody knows how to stay
listenning on a different port in the same server in a same computer,
for example, one port should be especific to SSL connections and that
one should be to non-SSL connections. I'm developing an Desktop
application with xmlrpc-1.2-b1.

[]'s

Anselmo

Re: two server on a different ports

Posted by Jorge Anselmo <an...@nautec.com.br>.
Em Qui, 2004-12-02 às 15:39, James Russo escreveu:
> If you are using the internal WebServer class, it would seem that you
> could just instantiate two server objects, binding each to its own port
> and you would be all set. You should also be able to pass them both the
> same XmlRpcHandler object. I've never used the SSL portion of the code,
> so I can't comment on that.
>
> -jr

Thanks James, now it's working very well, SSL e non-SSL connections...

Posted by James Russo <jr...@halo3.net>.

Posted by Jorge Anselmo <an...@nautec.com.br>.
Em Qui, 2004-12-02 às 16:31, keroppi kero escreveu:
> Hola Anselmo,

Hello Keroppi,

> You can start to instances of your server with two differents port without
> problems.
>
> If your java class is named MyServer, you can do java MyServer [port] two
> times, and it run to servers in a diferent port (MyServer must caught the
> port from parameters).

ok, thanks for your reply, I got to run both instances of my
server....

> (I could answer better if I could answer in Spanish, Are you Spanish talker?

Unfortunatelly I don't talk Spanish, but if you want use this language,
I think that I can understand without problems because between
Portuguese(my native language) and Spanish there's not too much
distance, right?

Posted by keroppi kero <xm...@hotmail.com>.
Hola Anselmo,

You can start to instances of your server with two differents port without
problems.

If your java class is named MyServer, you can do java MyServer [port] two
times, and it run to servers in a diferent port (MyServer must caught the
port from parameters).

(I could answer better if I could answer in Spanish, Are you Spanish talker?

>From: Jorge Anselmo <an...@nautec.com.br>
>To: XmlRpc <xm...@ws.apache.org>
>Subject: two server on a different ports
>Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:14:58 -0200
>
>Hi everyboad, I would like to know if somebody knows how to stay
>listenning on a different port in the same server in a same computer,
>for example, one port should be especific to SSL connections and that
>one should be to non-SSL connections. I'm developing an Desktop
>application with xmlrpc-1.2-b1.
>
>[]'s
>
>Anselmo

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos
increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos