Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/17 11:06:51 UTC

Re: Removal of TC Run Configuration PdsIndexingWalRecovery

Here is a closed PR [1]. Let's drop that run-config [2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4239/files
[2] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_PdsIndexingWalRecovery?branch=%3Cdefault%3E&buildTypeTab=overview

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Removal of TC Run Configuration PdsIndexingWalRecovery

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
FYI,

Build configuration PdsIndexingWalRecovery was removed.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Removal of TC Run Configuration PdsIndexingWalRecovery

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Yet another candidate

--
Best regards,