Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2006/02/26 20:29:43 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release commons-logging 1.1.0 As Alpha1

too few binding votes have been cast. this release has therefore
failed.

- robert

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release commons-logging 1.1.0 As Alpha1

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 10:21 +1100, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> On 27.02.2006, at 06:29, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>
> > too few binding votes have been cast. this release has therefore
> > failed.
>
> Argh! Currently a bit semi-offline

not a big problem as it happens: there's no real support for cutting an
alpha (which is my preferred option so that we can try to get it tested)
and there's a problem emerged with websphere. i'll cut some more
candidates and try to talk people into testing them.

- robert

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release commons-logging 1.1.0 As Alpha1

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 27.02.2006, at 06:29, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> too few binding votes have been cast. this release has therefore
> failed.

Argh! Currently a bit semi-offline

>> i'll tally the VOTEs no earlier than 2400 GMT saturday 25th february
>> 2006.

>> --8<-----------------------------------------------------------------
>> --
>> [ ] +1 I have checked RC5 and approve it for release
>> [x] +0 I approve of the release but have not checked it in detail
>> [ ] -0 I disapprove of the release but have not checked it in detail
>> [ ] -1 I have checked RC5 and it is flawed (please list improvements
>> needed)
>> --

Too late and only a +0 ...but just for the records

cheers
--
Torsten