Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Maxim Kramarenko <ma...@trackstudio.com> on 2010/05/18 15:14:18 UTC

Disk usage doubled after nodetool decommission and node still in ring

Hi!

After nodetool decomission data size on all nodes grow twice, node still
up and in ring, and no streaming now / tmp SSTables now.

BTW, I have ssh connection to server, so after run nodetool decommission
I expect, that server receive the command press Ctrl-C and close shell.
It is correct ?

What is the best way to check current node state to check, is
decommission is finished ? Should node accept new data after I run
"decommission" command ?

Re: Disk usage doubled after nodetool decommission and node still in ring