Posted to user@shale.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2008/05/20 12:49:43 UTC

[Tomahawk] - Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath

Hi,
I'm using Tomahawk 1.1.6 on WebSphere 6.1 and does work correctly. But
on the log I found:
"Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath. Please make sure to use
only one of the two JSF-implementations."
I know that WAS has a JSF 1.1 implementation (Sun implementation) and my
application classloader policy is PARENT-LAST. The question is:
The log has an "ERROR" severity, so can this cause some problem?

Thanks in advance
Mario

RE: [Tomahawk] - Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.
I'm very sorry....i'm going to send the message to MyFaces!

Thanks
Mario

> I'm using Tomahawk 1.1.6 on WebSphere 6.1 and does work correctly. But
> on the log I found:
> "Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath. Please make sure to
use
> only one of the two JSF-implementations."
> I know that WAS has a JSF 1.1 implementation (Sun implementation) and
my
> application classloader policy is PARENT-LAST. The question is:
> The log has an "ERROR" severity, so can this cause some problem?

You should probably redirect this to users@myfaces.apache.org for a
better response. I know I've seen that message before, but I'm not
sure what sort of problems it may indicate.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: [Tomahawk] - Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.