Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 06:13:50 UTC

How to use the usehttponly feature in application level

Sorry, I don't find any doc to introduce this. There are a lot of docs to
show how to implement the feature in conf/context.xml.

<Context useHttpOnly="true">
</Context>

Who can tell me how to implement the feature in application level?
For example, I have 2 applications in the Tomcat server. One is named
HelloWorld, the other is named HiWorld. I hope the HelloWorld should use
the usehttponly feature, the other is not.

Any advice is appreciated.

--
Best Regards
Gary

Re: How to use the usehttponly feature in application level

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2012/12/4 Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com>:
> Sorry, I don't find any doc to introduce this. There are a lot of docs to
> show how to implement the feature in conf/context.xml.
>
> <Context useHttpOnly="true">
> </Context>
>
> Who can tell me how to implement the feature in application level?

The application-level file is named META-INF/context.xml
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/context.html#Defining_a_context