Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/07 12:21:17 UTC

CayenneModeler on MacOS Ventura

Anyone else noticed issues like this on MacOS Ventura? It is quite annoying and Google didn't reveal anything relevant. FWIW, after the Ventura upgrade I am having issues with IntelliJ IDEA as well. It periodically becomes unresponsive. Certain mouse and keyboard actions freeze and require a restart.

Andrus

Re: CayenneModeler on MacOS Ventura

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for confirming. I like bugs that fix themselves :)

Posted by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hey Lon,

Posted by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com>.