Posted to commits@royale.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2018/07/01 20:18:29 UTC

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-asjs - Build # 839 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-asjs (build #839)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-asjs/839/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-asjs - Build # 840 - Fixed

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-asjs (build #840)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-asjs/840/ to view the results.

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-asjs - Build # 839 - Still Failing

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
finaly this was not a bug, but a config issue. I forgot to remove looking
in "assets" folder. Completely forgot about this :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-asjs - Build # 839 - Still Failing

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Piotr,
right, the build fails for the latest commit, although I think this is
really a bug since I removed all files from "assets" folder in JewelTheme
since are not used and this caused the fail.
But "assets" should not be mandatory. I'll fill an issue in compiler as I
have some time

> Hi Carlos,
>
> Your latest changes caused that fail ? Can you look ?
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> niedz., 1 lip 2018 o 22:18 Apache Jenkins Server <
> jenkins@builds.apache.org>
> napisał(a):
>
> > The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-asjs (build #839)

> > Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-asjs/839/
> > view the results.
>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-asjs - Build # 839 - Still Failing

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

niedz., 1 lip 2018 o 22:18 Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>

--