Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by fangman0504 <pe...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/26 21:11:02 UTC

Re: XML Web Services Annotation

Glen,

Thanks. I am a fan of your weblogs as I was easily able to use one to create
a wsdl first web service using an existing wsdl that needed to be supported
but wasn't necessarily easy to work with. I am currently using 2.1.9 to be
specific and can't upgrade to 2.2.9 yet because of compatibility issues with
other teams.
I did check out the link that you sent me and in fact that was the weblog
that I had used earlier. I do see in Step 5 (
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial#WFstep5
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial#WFstep5 ) that the
@WebService annotation is still being used. Is that an optional step then?

Thanks.