Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abhijit Meshram <me...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 09:18:00 UTC

Problem in view Party in Humanres comonent.

Hello to all,

     When we are triying to see the Party from Humanres component then this
error occurred :-
          "Error rendering screen
[component://party/widget/partymgr/PartyScreens.xml#viewprofile]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find
            screen with name [CommonPartyDecorator] in class resource
[component://humanres/widget/CommonScreens.xml]. Rolling back transaction."

      I have found in Humanres component that the mainDecoratorLocation is
hardcode inside web.xml in params. So at the time when request
      "viewprofile" passed to partymgr component then the
mainDecoratorLocation still becomes
"component://humanres/widget/CommonScreens.xml",
      instead of  "component://partymgr/widget/CommonScreens.xml". Here
creates the problem. How we can solve this problem.

  Thanks and Regards.
--
Abhijit Meshram.