Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by robertlazarski <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/04 17:44:30 UTC

Apache Axiom release for the next Axis2 release?

This message is primarily for Andreas Veithen since he is doing all the
recent commits on Axiom.

Axis2 needs a release that is mostly security and documentation related. I
have a quarterly report due next week to the board for Axis and would like
to show some progress here.

Axis2 seems to compile fine on 1.3.0.

Do you want to push out a 1.3.1 at the time?

Thanks,
Robert

Re: Apache Axiom release for the next Axis2 release?

Posted by robertlazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Andreas, looks like we need a release of jrel due to the message received
from "mvn release:prepare -DdryRun=true" , please see below:

Dependency 'com.github.veithen:jrel' is a snapshot (0.1.0-SNAPSHOT)

Posted by robertlazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.