Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net> on 2005/09/28 09:56:49 UTC

HTTP ERROR: 500

Hi,

I connected to jetty on port: 7845

when clicking: jobdetails.jsp

    HTTP ERROR: 500

Internal Server Error

RequestURI=/jobdetails.jsp

/Powered by Jetty:/ <http://jetty.mortbay.org>

/The job tracker works perfectly.

Regards,

Gal

Re: Maintaining only one FAQ

Posted by Paul van Brouwershaven <pa...@vanbrouwershaven.com>.
My comments:

Are there any mailing lists available?

It should be easier if the answer listed within a table here.

Also comebine the questions: Are there any mailing lists available? & Is
there a mail archive?

Like:

Listname | Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Online Archive | Download Archive

Gal Nitzan wrote:
> I have enhanced the FAQ http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/FAQ?action=show  to
> contain the questions from the FAQ in nutchs' home page
> http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/faq.html
>
> I propose to replace the current home page FAQ with the one in the wiki.
> I believe there should be only one FAQ and it is easier to maintain.
Yes, mutch better!

Re: Maintaining only one FAQ

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/

Re: Maintaining only one FAQ

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
1+

Re: Maintaining only one FAQ - I can not do it only webmaster

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.

Re: Doug - FAQ - Re: Maintaining only one FAQ

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
I will redeploy the site to point to Wiki - I am in process of 0.7.1
release but it takes much longer than I expected because of lack of
time. I will do this change during release preparation - I hope I will
manage to do it today or over the weekend finally.
Regards
Piotr

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.

Posted by Jon Shoberg <jo...@shoberg.net>.

Re: Maintaining only one FAQ

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org>.
+1

Gal Nitzan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have enhanced the FAQ http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/FAQ?action=show  to
> contain the questions from the FAQ in nutchs' home page
> http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/faq.html
>
> I propose to replace the current home page FAQ with the one in the wiki.
> I believe there should be only one FAQ and it is easier to maintain.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gal

Re: [Nutch-general] Maintaining only one FAQ

Posted by og...@yahoo.com.
+1
And +1 for making it look like the existing Lucene FAQ.

Otis

Maintaining only one FAQ