Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Vivek Mishra <vi...@impetus.co.in> on 2011/02/02 07:57:42 UTC

CQL

Hi,
I am trying to run CQL from a java client and facing one issue. Keyspace is passed as null. When I execute "Use Keyspace1" followed by my "Select query" it is still not working.

Any suggestion will be a great help.

Regards,
Vivek Mishra

________________________________

For updates on our latest innovations in supporting great software products in Mobile Computing, Large Data, Cloud Computing, SaaS and Social Media & Analytics, follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling.
OR
Click http://www.impetus.com to know more.

RE: CQL

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@impetus.co.in>.
Thanks Eric.
I am able to make it running.

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: CQL

Posted by Sasha Dolgy <sd...@gmail.com>.
Semi colon after the keyspace name?
On 2 Feb 2011 07:58, "Vivek Mishra" <vi...@impetus.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to run CQL from a java client and facing one issue. Keyspace
is passed as null. When I execute "Use Keyspace1" followed by my "Select
query" it is still not working.

> Any suggestion will be a great help.
>
> Regards,
> Vivek Mishra
>

> ________________________________
>
> For updates on our latest innovations in supporting great software
products in Mobile Computing, Large Data, Cloud Computing, SaaS and Social
Media & Analytics, follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling.
> OR
> Click http://www.impetus.com to know more.

proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is
intended solely for the named addressee. If received in error, please
destroy and notify the sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when
received in error. Impetus does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee,
that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.