Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by RM...@gmx.de on 2010/03/11 13:00:51 UTC

Font Type0 support

Hello. I am using pdfbox and it would be important to get working support for Type0 fonts. Are any of the developers working on it?
If not, how hard would it be to implement it, seeing as there is a class for Type0 fonts, but it's more or less just a substitute.

Sebastian Main

Re: Font Type0 support

Posted by RM...@gmx.de.
Can anyone comment on this? It is important for me to know the current state of Type0 development and if someone is working on it. Plus, is it so hard to implement or why hasn't anyone made it yet?

Bye

Sebastian

-------- Original-Message --------

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser