Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Wong, Emmanuel (Sam)" <Wo...@SEC.GOV> on 2007/07/17 17:11:21 UTC

does anyone use Spell Checker for JSF?

Hi:
	Does anyone use any Spell checker for the JSF?  I tried to do a
search and nothing much about using JSF with the spell checker.  Thanks.

--> Sam Wong

Re: does anyone use Spell Checker for JSF?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
http://software.techrepublic.com.com/download.aspx?docid=276126

perhaps there is something similar in dojo,
looks like you have to implement it on your own.
Perhaps Werner/Martin know more

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

RE: does anyone use Spell Checker for JSF?

Posted by "Wong, Emmanuel (Sam)" <Wo...@SEC.GOV>.
Do IE browser has it?

________________________________

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Martin Marinschek schrieb:
> Werner Punz had built a spell-checker for Tomahawk. It has never made it
> into the sandbox, though.

More of a time problem than anything else, the code still is lingering
around, but it is very complex (basically 4 components in one)
which still has gpled code in it (which has to be removed in the long run)
to the worse it still is on dojo 0.3 level, so getting it up and running
to the current code versions is a lot of work  ;-)

This will be one of my autumn projects when I will have more time for
jsf, due to personal job realignments.

Re: does anyone use Spell Checker for JSF?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Werner Punz had built a spell-checker for Tomahawk. It has never made it
into the sandbox, though.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: does anyone use Spell Checker for JSF?

Posted by Shane Petroff <sh...@mayet.ca>.

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
The Google toolbar (both Firefox and IE) also provides spell checking.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
I can't resist...