Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net> on 2016/10/14 15:02:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release velocity-master 2

Here's the new release candidate after updating commiters/PMC infos:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevelocity-1001/org/apache/velocity/velocity-master/2/velocity-master-2.pom

3 binding votes (Sergiu, Nathan, Claude), granted that the small changes
didn't affect the votes. I publish the artifact.

   Claude

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
+1 Thanks, Claude!