Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Sambit Nanda <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2000/09/25 17:51:01 UTC

Why it prompt Multiple time for Authentication ???

Hi perl  Experts

  Here is  the problem :

  1. I am using Apache 1.3.11 + openssl + mod _ssl +
mod _perl + mod_php .... on my web server

  2. I have the Module Installed call "Authen::Smb"
for Authentication with Win NT PDC  from Apache .

  Problem : I do not understand Some time My web
server ask for Password repeated time for each session
and some time it won't. I mean once u login   and go
to next  page or location of the seem application it
ask again the password. and some time it works very
fine.

  What can be the Error. Why it happening so Funny..
??

 3. Is Multiple PDC Authentication Module with Apache
released or Not ??   I need a kind attention of  Joshu
Gerth  on this issue..

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Sambit Nanda