Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tomaswahlgren <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/25 17:11:50 UTC

How do I pass on my query parameters?

I have a consumer :
/jetty:http://localhost:6080/say/hello1?matchOnUriPrefix=true&amp;enableMultipartFilter=false/

And a producer:
/http4://localhost:6080/mdp/api/ifmdp/map?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false&amp;disableStreamCache=true/

When my application calls the URL may look like:
/http://127.0.0.1:7076/mdr/api/ifmdr?hepp=22&number=34/

But my parameters hepp and number are not sent through, and are not present
if I search for them in the loadbalancer either (/String n =
exchange.getIn().getHeader("number", String.class)/; will be null).

What am I missing?

Re: How do I pass on my query parameters?

Posted by "calyan.bandi" <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The query parameters does not directly get added as headers to your camel
exchange. They will be added as key value pairs to the exchange header
"CamelHttpQuery" and "CamelHttpPath". Please take a look at my post to see
how it works.

https://onegoodexample.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/camel-cxfrs-and-multiple-pathparam-and-queryparam-arguments/

Thanks,
Kalyan