Posted to users@felix.apache.org by David Feliot <da...@scalagent.com> on 2011/11/15 11:22:00 UTC

iPOJO: property propagation without annotation

Hi,

Is it possible to propagate some properties of an iPOJO component
instance without using annotations?

I would like to define the following XML configuration:
<ipojo>
<component className="..." name="A" />
<provides/>
</component>
<instance component="A">
<property name="service.exported.interfaces" value="*" />
<property name="service.exported.configs" value="..." />
<property name="service.exported.intents" value="..." />
</instance>
</ipojo>

It seems that the instance properties are not propagated to the service
registration.

If the annotations "@Component(propagation=true)" and "@Provides" are
added and if the <component> declaration is removed from the XML then it
works.

I'm using iPOJO 1.8.0.

How can those properties, which are not declared in the component code,
be propagated without using annotations?

Regards,
David

Re: iPOJO: property propagation without annotation

Posted by David Feliot <da...@scalagent.com>.
Now it works.
Thank you,
David