Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2014/03/02 21:39:17 UTC

Nag: Re: VOTE: Release apache-solr-ref-guide-4.7.pdf (RC1)

FWIW: It's been well over 72 hours, but so far we've only gotten 2
binding +1 votes for RC1 from PMC members (there was an additional non
binding +1 from cassandra, but no 0, or -1 votes)

PMC members: please review RC1 and cast your vote.

: Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:59:12 -0600
: From: Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>
: To: dev@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: VOTE: Release apache-solr-ref-guide-4.7.pdf (RC1)
:
: I generated a new release candidate for the Solr Reference Guide. This
: fixes the page numbering problem and a few other minor edits folks made
: yesterday after I generated RC0.
:
: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-4.7-RC1/
: