Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Aaron Powell <me...@aaron-powell.com> on 2010/11/03 21:50:12 UTC

Re: companies using Lucene.NET (was RE: Lucene.NET Community Status)

Every install of Umbraco 4.5.x (http://umbraco.codeplex.com) ships with a
Lucene.Net search API OOTB in the form of Examine (
http://examine.codeplex.com)
Aaron Powell
Umbraco Ninja

http://www.aaron-powell.com | http://twitter.com/slace | Skype:
aaron.l.powell | MSN: aazzap@hotmail.com

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.
RavenDB is also using Lucene.Net as core for the product

Posted by Moray McConnachie <mm...@oxford-analytica.com>.
You are welcome to use our name as an endorsement, please if so give the
URL as http://www.oxan.com

Yours,
Moray

-------------------------------------

Re: [SPAM?] - RE: companies using Lucene.NET (was RE: Lucene.NET Community Status) - Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Posted by Hans Merkl <hm...@hmerkl.com>.
It's being used for document search in my document discovery software Willa

Hans Merkl
Right On Point, LLC
http://www.rightonpoint.us

Posted by Ben Martz <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Amm <Ma...@adenin.com>.

Posted by Trevor Watson <tw...@datassimilate.com>.
Lucene.NET is used by our most recent electronic document forensic
software.   More information can be found at http://www.psearch.ca
Company is DATAssimilate Systems Inc.

Posted by Nic Wise <ni...@fastchicken.co.nz>.
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 16:04, Phil Haack <ph...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks all. Here's the list of some companies making use of Lucene.NET in their products.
>
> * IntelliEnterprise Intranet Suite
> * Umbraco http://umbraco.codeplex.com
> * BBC UK Motorgear site

(for the Nth time) this is Top Gear - www.topgear.com (not Motorgear,
which doesn't exist)

Feel free to add ComArchive (www.comarchive.com)

Possibly add Quest Archive Manager, tho I don't have permission :)

>> this happen.

>> > --
>> > Simone Chiaretta
>> > Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider
>> > Blog: http://codeclimber.net.nz
>> > RSS: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/codeclimber
>> > twitter: @simonech
>> >
>> > Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
>> > "Life is short, play hard"
>> >

>> --
>> Nic Wise
>> t.  +44 7788 592806 | @fastchicken |
>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
>> b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/ |
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicwise

>> Disclaimer
>>
>> This message and any attachments are confidential and/or privileged.
>> If this has been sent to you in error, please do not use, retain or
>> disclose them, and contact the sender as soon as possible.
>>
>> Oxford Analytica Ltd
>> Registered in England: No. 1196703
>> 5 Alfred Street, Oxford
>> United Kingdom, OX1 4EH

Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/ | http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicwise
mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU

RE: companies using Lucene.NET (was RE: Lucene.NET Community Status)