Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Yuchen He <yu...@apache.org> on 2021/11/04 06:09:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.3.0-RC2

Hello, Pegasus devs!
The Pegasus team is happy to announce the Apache Pegasus 2.3.0-RC2.

Apache Pegasus 2.3.0 is a feature release that offers many features and
improvements since the prior release.

This is a source-only release. The artifacts have been staged here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pegasus/2.3.0-RC2
It is tagged in Git as v2.3.0-RC2 on GitHub:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/tree/v2.3.0-RC2
The corresponding hash is the following:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-pegasus.git;a=commit;h=2b0c6c7e4683f0d40e6a9d53ec065398b12cc69a
The KEYS file to verify the artifact signatures can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pegasus/KEYS

The WIP release notes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fzNi-aZ0b4VSvUYmXYl--JfaAYyfSm8OO24jE_JvqBw

This release still left some license problems, there are still some files
that lack the license header. I have already raised an issue to record it,
which will be gradually resolved in further pull requests.
The file list can be found:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/issues/823

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Expecting your comments and votes.
Thanks,
Yuchen He

Re: 回复: [VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.3.0-RC2

Posted by Yuchen He <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi, all~
This vote is now closed. It passes with 4 binding +1s, 1 non-binding +1,
and no -1s of any kind.

Thanks,
Yuchen He

Xun Liu <li...@apache.org> 于2021年11月14日周日 上午9:55写道:

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding) from me,

回复:回复: [VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.3.0-RC2

[...]

&gt; It is tagged in Git as v2.3.0-RC2 on GitHub:
&gt; https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/tree/v2.3.0-RC2
&gt; The corresponding hash is the following:
&gt; https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-pegasus.git;a=commit;h=2b0c6c7e4683f0d40e6a9d53ec065398b12cc69a
&gt; The KEYS file to verify the artifact signatures can be found here:

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1(binding)

I checked:

- incubating in name, all source files have ASF headers

- signatures and hashes are ok

- LICENSE and NOTICE are ok

- No binary files

Regards