Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com> on 2014/04/14 10:36:14 UTC

IsisCon 2014 - Travel logistics

Hi to all.

We are booking our flight, and basically there are 2 options for the departure: Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.

Our arrival is planned for Thursday night.

What are the travel plans of others?

Regards,

Oscar

Re: IsisCon 2014 - Travel logistics

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Will be doing likewise.

Just to be clear, the conf is Fri and Sat, but Jeroen and I will be doing
some ECP/Estatio private stuff on the Thu together.

Cheers
Dan

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Hi Oscar,