Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Lepine <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/26 16:20:18 UTC

Exception: No property for arcId

Hello all. I am getting the CayenneRuntimeException below when trying to
invoke the setToOneTarget on one of my generated classes. The _Req and
_DepartmentPrefix classes are generated classes. This same code worked
yesterday morning but after some updates to the database and subsequent
updates to the model in Cayenne, I'm getting this error now.

I searched the archives but didn't see much on why I would be getting this
error. Does anyone have an idea why I'm receiving it and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stacktrace:
*

org.apache.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException*: [v.2.0.3 May 6 2007] No
property for arcId toDepartmentPrefix

at org.apache.cayenne.access.ObjectDiff.addDiff(*ObjectDiff.java:228*)

at org.apache.cayenne.access.ObjectStore.registerDiff(*ObjectStore.java:207*
)

at org.apache.cayenne.access.ObjectStore.recordArcCreated(*ObjectStore.java
:132*)

at org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.setToOneTarget(*
CayenneDataObject.java:297*)

at com.buyspeed.dao.auto._Req.setToDepartmentPrefix(*_Req.java:521*)

Re: Exception: No property for arcId

Posted by Michael Lepine <mi...@gmail.com>.
I figured it was something like that but couldn't pinpoint anything in the
mapping file. Last night, I remapped and regenerated everythng from the
schema. It is now working.

Thank you for the help. If this happens again, I'll have a starting point
for investigating.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.