Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by pharish2 <ph...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/03 11:55:45 UTC

tomcat 6.0 - jar validate error - weblogic.jar

Hi
I am using weblogic.jar and api.jar in my project and when i try to run it
from the tomcat 6.0.14, I am getting this error in console
ile
INFO:
validateJarFile(C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\webapps\DinahGui\WEB-INF\lib\api.j
ar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class:
java
x/servlet/Servlet.class
Dec 3, 2008 4:20:59 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
validateJarF
ile
INFO:
validateJarFile(C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\webapps\DinahGui\WEB-INF\lib\weblo
gic.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending
class:
 javax/servlet/Servlet.class

I tried running my project - i got class not found exception(weblogic.jar)
is not loaded

can any one has faced similar problem. can you please suggest me

Thanks
harish

Re: tomcat 6.0 - jar validate error - weblogic.jar

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
pharish2 wrote:
> Hi
> I am using weblogic.jar and api.jar in my project and when i try to run it
> from the tomcat 6.0.14, I am getting this error in console

This is a question for the users list.

Mark