Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 09:06:48 UTC

multiusers in hadoop through LDAP

Hi

  In my cluster ,I want to have multiusers for different purpose.The usual
method is to add a user through the OS  on  Hadoop NameNode .
  I notice the hadoop also support to LDAP, could I add user through LDAP
instead through OS? So that if a user is authenticated by the LDAP ,who
will also access the HDFS directory?

Regards

Re: multiusers in hadoop through LDAP

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi
 Thanks a lot for your replies.

 I will try the LDAP+hadoop.security.group.mapping.ldap.*. Right now I can
not catch this question.

Regards.

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi