Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Colette Brown <co...@hotmail.com> on 2018/08/06 19:21:58 UTC

Spell Check

Hello,

I’ve been using open office for about 10 years now.  Recently I uploaded the newest version, hoping that spell check would be restored.  Unfortunately, automatic spell check is no longer working and, every word is highlighted when abc check icon is pressed.  Want do I need to do to reinstall spell check English dictionary?

Thank you,

Colette Brown

Re: Spell Check

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 07/08/18 18:36, Colin Robb wrote:
> I also have that problem.
>
> Regards, Colin
You also should look at the link I mention below.
Sender cc'd as not subscribed to the list.

> Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android
>
>     On Tue, 7 Aug. 2018 at 9:32, David Robley
>     <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>     On 07/08/18 04:51, Colette Brown wrote:
>
>     > Hello,
>     >
>     > I’ve been using open office for about 10 years now. Recently I
>     uploaded the newest version, hoping that spell check would be
>     restored.  Unfortunately, automatic spell check is no longer
>     working and, every word is highlighted when abc check icon is
>     pressed.  Want do I need to do to reinstall spell check English
>     dictionary?
>     >
>     > Thank you,
>     >
>     > Colette Brown
>     >
>     > Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>
>     for Windows 10
>
>     >
>     >
>     Please see
>     https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89052
>

>     Cheers
>     --
>     David Robley
>
>     Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Buy Land Now. It's Not Being Made Any More.

Re: Spell Check

Posted by Colin Robb <ro...@gmail.com>.
I also have that problem.
Regards, Colin

DOC format file saving

Posted by John Hart <jh...@testra.com>.
I have a form in doc format with macros that has labeled check boxes.
After saving labels for the check boxes disappear. Is there a way to
make this work in Open Office? If not can LibreOffice do it?

Re: Spell Check

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
Reply forwarded to OP, not subscribed to the list.

Hagar

Re: Spell Check

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.