Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Lucas Bonatto Miguel <lu...@apache.org> on 2020/06/03 02:19:53 UTC

Re: June report

Hey Zhang, overall it looks good. For the next report, when mentioning the
university please include the full university name, and maybe a link to it,
so that outsiders can be at the same page.

For example, in: ~We have expanded "Marvin-lab" at the university~

- Lucas

Re: June report

Posted by Zhang Yifei <yi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks @lucas, nice sugestion!

Em qua., 3 de jun. de 2020 às 06:46, Mario de Sá Vera <de...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> trying to start collaborating here ... the high level definition of the
> platform :
>
> language-agnostic, and standardized architecture while simplifies the
> process of exploration and modeling.
>
> could be changed to :
>
> language-agnostic, and standardized architecture while *simplifying* the
> process of exploration and *modelling*.
>
> not major contributions yet but will get there !
>
> Mario.
>
> Em qua., 3 de jun. de 2020 às 03:20, Lucas Bonatto Miguel <
> lucasbm88@apache.org> escreveu:
>
> > Hey Zhang, overall it looks good. For the next report, when mentioning
> the
> > university please include the full university name, and maybe a link to
> it,
> > so that outsiders can be at the same page.
> >
> > For example, in: ~We have expanded "Marvin-lab" at the university~
> >
> > - Lucas
> >
> > On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 2:21 PM Lucas Cardoso Silva <
> > cardosolucas61.lcs@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Zhang,
> > >
> > > LGTM.
> > >
> > > Best regards,