Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carsten Karkola <ck...@mms-dresden.de> on 2006/05/23 11:30:43 UTC

Ant plugin and dependencies

We moving a project from ant to mvn - so I have to replace ant tasks by
maven plugins.
My problem:
 - plugin for start/stop Bea Weblogic and /deploy/undeploy a previously built
EAR that gets installed in the local repo
 - I decided to use an Ant plugin with goals like wls:start wls:deploy, ...

Now I'm not sure how to get the EAR file inside the plugin script, I'd like to
specify the EAR as an dependency in the POM and use this depency entry
to load the file from the local repo and to deploy it inside my ant plugin?

regards, carsten

Re: Ant plugin and dependencies

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
If you forward this email to the Maven Users list, we'd be glad to
help you there. But this list is strictly for discussing development
of the Maven tool itself.

Wayne