Posted to user@struts.apache.org by srinivas1977 <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 19:23:10 UTC

Re: Struts 2 AJAX grid

Hi Evans,

I am working on Struts 2 Ajax Grid. I am getting the results using Ajax but
could not able to display it in Grid. Grid is simple with sorting and
pagination but no inline editining.

The grid should be displayed inside Struts 2 Tabbed Panel. I am not what to
use for the Grid inside the tabbeb panel.

please direct me in a right way.

Thank you and regards,
Srinivas.