Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Laxmilal Menaria <lm...@chambal.com> on 2008/01/02 13:40:39 UTC

No search results when configure solr on tomcat as service

Hello,

I have configured solr as Multiple Solr
apps<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat#head-ef0d6d9640b6f25a242a915d57e0709630915040>with
tomcat
5.5, using http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat for configuration.
After configuration and search with admin panel it doesn't show any results,
but when I tried with the same configuration with jetty command line , it
shows  result. so is there are any other configuration for tomcat ?

Please let me know how to do it ?

--
Thanks in advance,
Laxmilal menaria

http://www.chambal.com/
http://www.minalyzer.com/
http://www.bucketexplorer.com/

Re: No search results when configure solr on tomcat as service

Posted by Laxmilal Menaria <lm...@chambal.com>.
Have configured successfully and getting search results. Now I want to
configure solr on different Indexes with tomcat, Please let me how it is
possible.

Posted by Laxmilal Menaria <lm...@chambal.com>.

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.