Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Joseph Suh <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/23 23:09:23 UTC

GSOC 2016 SIS 307 Introduction

Hello Charitha,

I am Ndangoh Joseph Suh, a third year student at the University of Buea
Cameroon. I am interested
in the SIS 307 project and will like to contribute to it. I am skilled in
the following technologies: Java,
JavaScript and C.

I will like to take part of the SIS 307 project by creating a desktop
application showing remote sensing images,
the images will be same as that in SIS 307.

I am going to submit my proposal this night for you to review, so that its
the best.

Thanks!

Joseph.

Re: GSOC 2016 SIS 307 Introduction

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Charitha and Joseph

Just for information, I think (if I understood right) that each student
can submit up to 5 proposals. I presume that the student can choose the
project that we wants to do after he know which ones passed the
selection process.

    Martin

Posted by Charith Elvitigala <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joseph!

Please submit your proposal asap.
Then we can provide some comments to improve it.

Thanks,

--
Charitha Elvitigala
Linkdin : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/charith-madusanka/1a/508/42a