Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Raquel Cruz <rm...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/23 16:36:18 UTC

Remove portlet

Hello everyone

I wouyld like to have the Delete Button in de portal (in desktop mode).
Well, what I am trying to say is: I want to delete portlets in real time,
without going to Page Editor. Anyone knows if it is possible? And if it is
possible, how can I do that?

Raquel

Re: Remove portlet

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Jun 23, 2008, at 7:36 AM, Raquel Cruz wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> I wouyld like to have the Delete Button in de portal (in desktop
> mode).
> Well, what I am trying to say is: I want to delete portlets in real
> time,
> without going to Page Editor. Anyone knows if it is possible? And if
> it is
> possible, how can I do that?

In 2.1.3 deleting portlets is not supported in desktop mode
Would recommend looking at the api for removing a portlet documented
here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-ajax-api.html