Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Martin Dixon <ma...@magus.co.uk> on 2011/08/10 15:05:55 UTC

RE: Different classpaths for .ini and web.xml config?

Confirmed that shiro config using web.xml works fine with 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT but not with release 1.1.0.

Is there a scheduled date for the next stable release?

Posted by Daedalus <m....@asc-sb.de>.
Hello, I also faced the same problem. Shiro 1.1 does not recognize a
shiro.ini in the WEB-INF folder.
However you can put your .ini file to src/main/resources and it will be
recognized.

Re: Different classpaths for .ini and web.xml config?

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

I'm working frantically to try to wrap things up asap this week.
Hopefully, assuming things continue to go well, the team will be able
to vote this or next week!

Cheers,

--
twitter: @lhazlewood | http://twitter.com/lhazlewood