Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/09 18:00:12 UTC

Should bigtop build mahout 2?

Right now, the standard maven pom for mahout is 1x.  So you have to do this:

mvn clean package -Dhadoop2.version=2.2.0

To get the 2x versoin.  Should we be building that jar file and hosting it
on

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.bigtop ?

I think otherwise we will be shipping bigtop with the 1x version of mahout
until they standardize to publishing 2x version of the jars.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: Should bigtop build mahout 2?

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
great, that is sufficient i guess.   thanks sean sorry bout the confusion.

Posted by Sean Mackrory <ma...@gmail.com>.