Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2009/08/26 22:35:07 UTC

Commits not showing confluence changes yet

I just realized that changes in confluence do not yet show up in the
ace-commits mailing list. Going to fix that now. :)

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Commits not showing confluence changes yet

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On Aug 26, 2009, at 22:35 , Marcel Offermans wrote:

> I just realized that changes in confluence do not yet show up in the
> ace-commits mailing list. Going to fix that now. :)

Hmm, either it's slow, or something went wrong:

I created a ace-commits user in Confluence, with ace-commits@incubator.apache.org
  as its e-mail address.
I logged in with that new user and added a watch to the whole ACE space.
I configured the mail not to send daily digests (but direct mails
instead) and I'm not sending updates on my own updates (since this
user will never edit anything anyway).

Next I modified a page myself, but I don't see anything in the mailing
list, nor do I get a moderation e-mail. Any suggestions?

Greetings, Marcel