Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dingwen Yuan <pd...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 10:19:21 UTC

What is the best approach to connect ActiveMQ in Delphi?

Hi all,

What is the best approach to connect ActiveMQ in Delphi? JNI, Stomp, or any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Dingwen Yuan
2007-04-03

Re: What is the best approach to connect ActiveMQ in Delphi?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/3/07, Dingwen Yuan <pd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What is the best approach to connect ActiveMQ in Delphi? JNI, Stomp, or any other suggestions?

Writing a Stomp client would be the best really; you can create &
read/write to sockets from Delphi right? (I've never used Delphi
myself).  If Delphi can work with .Net objects/COM then there's the
chance of using NMS.

--

James
-------