Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by "avdhesh .java" <av...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/07 15:30:50 UTC

GalleryTestCase failing

i have tried build the photark...but the GallerTestCase failed..

i have investigated the reason and found that when i change Assert condition
from

Assert.assertEquals("album-1", albums[0].getName());
Assert.assertEquals("album-2", albums[1].getName());

Assert.assertEquals("album-2", albums[0].getName());
Assert.assertEquals("album-1", albums[1].getName());

it worked and GalleryTestCase run successfully....

Actually gallery implementation needs to improved so that it reads albums
alphabetic  order....

Avdhesh
09873421630

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The
question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is
left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the
reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient. (A discussion
of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this
article.)

Re: GalleryTestCase failing

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:36 PM, avdhesh .java <av...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think we should read album based on when the album was created..
> I have started looking into the source code...once i grasp the code...i will
> take one of the jira issues and try to submit patch...

Great, any think I could help or any questions, please let me know.

> photark is based on Apache Tuscany and jcr(java content repository)..i think
> i have to look these frameworks first...

We are not currently really using jcr, and tuscany is used basically
to expose the gallery/album pojo as services utilizing a json-rpc
binding, so, although it's good to know Tuscany, you should be able to
make some progress without much knowledge of it.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: GalleryTestCase failing

Posted by "avdhesh .java" <av...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think we should read album based on when the album was created..
I have started looking into the source code...once i grasp the code...i will
take one of the jira issues and try to submit patch...

photark is based on Apache Tuscany and jcr(java content repository)..i think
i have to look these frameworks first...

Regards
Avdhesh

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.