Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Guo Song Bai NCS <so...@ncs.com.sg> on 2001/10/03 10:02:55 UTC

Please unsubscribe me

Best Regards,
Songbai
Tel: 5565063

This email (including all attachments) contains confidential information
which may be privileged. It is intended solely for the identified
recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient,
please reply to us immediately and delete this message from your system. You
may not copy or use it for any purpose, or otherwise disclose its contents
to any person

Re: Please unsubscribe me

Posted by Paul Downs <pa...@positive-internet.com>.
Hi,

> To remove your address from the list, send a message to:
>    <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

  It doesn't work, I have tried unsubscribing my home email address to no
avail.  Have also tried to mail the list owner with no luck.

Paul

Re: Please unsubscribe me

Posted by Mikael Aronsson <mi...@telia.com>.
   <to...@jakarta.apache.org>