Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tarun Ramakrishna <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/07 15:56:38 UTC

SureFire plugin doesn't support Junit 4 paramterized tests?

Hi all,

(Maven 2.0.4, Surefire 2.2)

I am using the JUnit 4 @RunWith(Parameterized.Class) annotation in my
JUnit tests for paramterized tests which takes in  a sequence of input
data and compares against an expected output sequence.

The constructors for these test classes take parameters, but it looks
like the plugin is attempting to use the default constructor.

Is this functionality supported at the moment?

PLUS: Apologize for any gloopers. I am a maven newbie.

All help appreciated!
Regards, Tarun

Re: SureFire plugin doesn't support Junit 4 paramterized tests?

Posted by Tarun Ramakrishna <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

(Posting reply for benefit of anybody searching archives)

I found that the surefire plugin does not currently support JUnit 4.x.
This is a known issue at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-31

Regards,
Tarun