Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Tony Dietrich <to...@dietrich.org.uk> on 2011/10/21 19:14:30 UTC

Example project using google-guice to inject Droids dependencies

If anyone is interested...

Project SVN:
https://svn.java.net/svn/apachedroidscrawler~apachedroidscrawlerguice

Documentation is inline in the javadocs.

As-is the project specifies JDK7 as the source format, but that can be
easily changed in the pom, although I've used some JDK7 specific coding
habits. Not much in the way of code, so should be easy enough to retrofit to
a previous JDK version if needed.

I had some time to play with and was using Guice with Droids in my current
project ... so figured it might be of interest to you guys to see how easy
it is.

Tony Dietrich