Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2003/08/27 12:56:06 UTC

http://cocoon.apache.org/ access forbiden (fwd)

There's a number of things going on:

 - the migration of all websites from daedalus -> minotaur
 - subsequent change of IP addresses and DNS propagation
 - apparently, the ASF is also participating with the SW Patents protest
action

I'm pretty sure infrastructure peeps are on the ball, even though a 403
Forbidden is kinda strange... I'm pretty sure it's the DNS thing though.

</Steven>

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Thanks Steven for your prompt answer.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Steven Noels dijo:

Posted by Thom May <th...@planetarytramp.net>.
* Steven Noels (stevenn@outerthought.org) wrote :

> There's a number of things going on:
>
>  - the migration of all websites from daedalus -> minotaur
>  - subsequent change of IP addresses and DNS propagation
>  - apparently, the ASF is also participating with the SW Patents protest
> action
>
> I'm pretty sure infrastructure peeps are on the ball, even though a 403
> Forbidden is kinda strange... I'm pretty sure it's the DNS thing though.
Looks fine from here, but if the user's DNS is still resolving cocoon.a.o to
daedalus they will now see a Forbidden.
Cheers
-Thom