Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2023/06/29 11:09:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 4.0.0-RC1

Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release the first release candidate for Apache Camel
4.0.0 with 135 new features and improvements.

Please note that Apache Camel Karaf is not part of this release cycle.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12353103&projectId=12311211

== Apache Camel 4.0.0-RC1 ==

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1583/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1583/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/4.0.0-RC1/

Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel/releases/tag/camel-4.0.0-RC1

== Apache Camel Spring Boot 4.0.0-RC1 ==

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1584/

Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/releases/tag/camel-spring-boot-4.0.0-RC1

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote:
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 4.0.0-RC1

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 4.0.0-RC1

Posted by Zineb Bendhiba <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor

--
Zineb Bendhiba

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 4.0.0-RC1

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor!

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 4.0.0-RC1

Posted by Zheng Feng <zf...@redhat.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by James Netherton <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks, Gregor!

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 4.0.0-RC1

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 5 (Andrea Cosentino, Gregor Zurowski, James Netherton,
Otavio Rodolfo Piske, Zineb Bendhiba)

+1 non-binding: 1 (Zheng Feng)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 4.0.0-RC1 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor