Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/29 15:31:20 UTC

Fwd: Announcing ApacheCon @Home 2020

Perhaps this is an opportunity to present some of the materials that would
have been presented at the NuttX conference that was canceled due to the
virus? Forwarded message below...

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nathan,

Are you aware of the NuttX Online Workshop that will happen on Aug 15-16?
I announced about it some time ago here.

https://nuttx.events/call-for-participation/

It should be nice if you could participate.

BR,

Alan