Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Miron Roth <mr...@Lastminute.com> on 2005/08/10 19:21:09 UTC

Where are the resources?

Hi,

I am trying to get my hands on the ws-addressing libs. However the Apache
web has no downloads and info is sparse (like one sentence...).
fx-users@ws.apache.org seems to be dead. Can someone please point me to
where I can access the distributables and docs? Is the project dead?

Thanks / m

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com