Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org> on 2014/07/07 10:16:12 UTC

Re: build break in sw => two nightly builds now switched to the release branch

On 07.07.2014 08:53, Regina Henschel wrote:
> seems I have been faster ;) Commit done. r1608348

Thanks! I took the liberty to merge the fix into the release branch
where the same problem was introduced and is solved now. This event
showed that a more regular check of our release branch is needed.

I temporarily switched the Linux32 and the Windows nightly builds to our
release branch for AOO 4.1.1. Till the release this switch should help
our QA efforts and the more regular monitoring of the branch will also
detect build problems faster.

The changes are already active, but the next nightly builds will only be
available starting tomorrow at about this time.

> Regina Henschel schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the current trunks breaks in sw because of missing includes
>>
>> #include <vcl/pdfextoutdevdata.hxx>
>> #include <svtools/filter.hxx>
>>
>> in
>>
>> trunk\main\sw\source\core\doc\notxtfrm.cxx
>> [...]

Thanks for finding it! The problem was probably introduced because the
fix was developed on a platform where building with precompiled headers
was enabled, which hid the problem.

Herbert

Re: build break in sw => two nightly builds now switched to the release branch

Posted by Armin Le Grand <Ar...@me.com>.
     Regina, Herbert,

thank you both for fixing it; Herbert is right - again stumbled over the
precompiled stuff in Win build - Argh! and Sorry ;-)

     Sincerely,
         Armin